Saturday, December 03, 2005

Tracking

A good morning out at Southside. bit of a breeze and Ann was there with Basco, Kay brought Loki.

Aron worked really well, I eft the first steps off the scent pad food free, then ran it downwind, generally working 10 or so steps with food and 5 to 15 steps without. Corners without, last 30 paces with. Although I ran most of the track between 6' and 16' behind him, for the last 30 paces I again worked my way up the line and made absolutely sure that he was step by step to the end.

Madison ran her track well but she was easily distracted today by Kay retruning with Loki. a firm "No.. such" got her back on the track. her track again ran inbetween the playground equipment and she did well. I am strating her with the line under the right front leg and once underway reaching under and switching it to the left. She doesnt react to my hands being there at all but if it is on the right she tracks with her ass off to the left.

No comments: