Friday, December 02, 2005

Late night

A subcontractors christmas party later and I got home to start training around 9:00. The two sets of worklights (500W halogens) worked really well at lighting up the yard for each side.

Aron settled down and even after a good fight over the tug he settled into a sit in front and let me touch him with my leg (alternating left and right). I managed to get through the entire session without having to out him although he did somehow manage to get the tug I was using to tempt him to let go into his mouth with the other still in there...

Madison worked well and I tried her on a tie out for a few bites. As long as the rope was on the ground I could entice to bite and then once on the bite she would hold hard no matter what, but if the rope got tight while I had in drive... dead stop... Amazing the affect one lunge against the line on a 2" collar a year ago is still having...

No comments: