Saturday, December 31, 2005

Back online

Ok So I didnt write much over the holidays... There was some training going on with Ali standing in for me and doing really well taking instruction from the sidelines. The dogs accompanied us to the in-laws for Christmas dinner and behaved well with their dogs, shared in some turkey.

I have never seen a dog that enjoys a pool as much as Aron, If the gate down to the pool is open at the in-laws he is off at full speed, and all you can hear is the faint sound of the splash. The fool dog with literally swim laps, treading water to play with the pump jets, chasing down any wayward leaves that happen to be floating, gernerally having a ball. Yesterday I watched as he quite happily amused himself and swam for a good 20 minutes until I called him out to get back in the car. Madison loves to swim from the boat but only joins him for a lap or two when in the pool.

No comments: