Saturday, December 03, 2005

Protection

We met at Port Royal School at 3:00. Ann brought Basco out, Jojo brought Gunner, Kiristi had the puppy and Charles brought his 7 month old GSD.

I worked Aron on the blinds again. Today I took him out and worked 4 blinds with a tug without the helper(JoJo) on the field. He was coming strong and fast.After the second run through JoJo went into the 4th blind and we started from 1. He rounded 2 and head to 4. I had a brain freeze and didnt get "NO" out of my mouth until he was almost in the blind. He can back to me in the center of the field when I called which surprised the shit out of me because he was in a strong hold and bark. We then started back at 1 and he ran the four perfectly twice. Finished with a drag bite.

Madison did some line work with me doing my best post impression. She was having a hard time getting out of defense and a lot of growling.

Aron's 2nd session we followed the same program and ran the 4 blinds empty and then ran with Jojo in #2. Some good fighting for the sleeve, he ran in a circle and into arms and running and into arms etc etc and carried the sleeve into the crate.

No comments: