Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Progress

Under the lights just as it began to rain....

Aron is coming along nicely as we worked for the tug, the ball and the piece of PVC pipe. He is getting used to playing tug with the hard pipe and not chewing, he is improving slowly with the command out of drive. I think I should switch to German, the slavik commands aren't as hard sounding, the more syllables the slower the reaction hmmmm... I finished with throwing the dumbell(handle wrapped in "vet wrap"), and sending for the retrieve. He sat in heel, waited staring at the dumbell and leap out, grabbed and flew back. I played tug with it and let him carry it back to the house.

Madison did some good drive work, in motion excercises, and playing. She gets so down when I tie her out to work Aron, then so excited when its her turn again...

Back in the house the pups are being kept in line by Maggie....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think Maggie could take them.....

Anonymous said...

I agree.