Sunday, November 13, 2005

Tracking

Another windy day out at Southside. Ann and I met for tracking at 7:30 this morning... Well she was there for 7:30 I was dragging ass a little....

The liver treats worked a trip. Aron ran at 20mins, food in almost every step, serpentines and a steep bank, 2 90deg corners with no food, one article about 30' before the end. He was awesome, really impressed me. Ann followed behind and picked up any food he left. All of 6 pieces out of 2 full cups.

Madison worked about 35 mins, her track was very similar but with no article. I think the two of them have been plotting and scheming because she also left only 6 pieces out of her whole days food. I was able to ease up any pressure on the leash, just keeping it snug with no weight on it for her. Aron still pulls from time to time.

No comments: