Friday, November 11, 2005

Drive building & Concentration

Why is it that even on a holiday I end up outside doing drive work in the dark. There was just enough light to be dangerous. I alternated between dogs, this time I had the "resting" dog tied to a tree, watching all the action and going nuts.
Madison brought some good drive, had fast fus, sit in front was still a little crooked, platz & sit were really good and instant. She hates being tied out, just stands there with a depressed look.... poor bugger.
Aron of course went nuts, jumping around on the tie, and when it was his turns flying through the air. His reactions to the platz(lahni) sit(sahdni) and fus(knohe) are fast and surprisingly precise. On one of his passes at waist high he managed to miss the tug just barely and snagged my hand, damn that hurt. He got me but good that time.

No comments: