Sunday, April 16, 2006

Tracking and Protection

Tracking at Southside
Ann brought Basco and Kay brought out Loki for Easter morning tracking. Kay even hid hotdog in plastic eggs for Loki to find on her 1000yd AKC style track.

Aron ran his well although the strong wind had him 1ft to the side for about 20 ft of the 400pace track. He indicated the 3 articles very well, missed one corner but turned to other 3 well.

Protection at Happy Valley Park
Ann went to cook for the Family lunch, Kay and I made the trek to Smiler's. Jojo brought Gunner and Nitro(pit), Smiler worked the Red and his Chocolate puppy. Jermaine came and help work the dogs.

I returned to running a couple blinds with the tug in my hands and Aron was fast and came directly to me and on the third repetition I sent him to the next blind when he was still 10' away and he charged into a beautiful hold and bark. I worked him again on some targeting excercises.

No comments: