Saturday, January 21, 2006

Protection

It was a good session out at Port Royal School this afternoon. Ann was there with Basco, Jojo brought Gunner and Kirista had the dobe pup. Jermanine came with Capone(rot) William brough Kiara(Czech GSD) and Mark brought Ceasar and Nancy(UK GSDs). Maureen brought her golden Callum along to work her AKC utility.

I worked Aron 2 sessions. Had to be really careful not to use my right arm. The shoulder is still somewhat fragile, as we work to get the capsule inflamation to go down. So I ran 4 blinds without the helper and then again with Jermain in blind 2. He was really good considering all the time off.

Madison worked really well. I started with her is a long down watching the puppy work. It was hard on her head for sure to lay still and watch the dobe pup have all the fun... When it was her turn she dragged me on the field and was hitting hard.

No comments: